An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bike Club Website Advice

I have been given the go ahead to set-up and create a website for Knox's bike club. I now have one question, what is the best website hosting mob to use? A quick search uncovers literally 100's of hosting site, but as to the best one to use be buggered if I know.

I don't need all the bells and whistles and I don't need all that scripting support and gigabytes of transfers, I just need a simple site that will be for a bicycle club. Perhaps one with some easily customisable templates would be good. I also need to set-up a domain name, something along the lines of morobebikeclub.org.

Anyone got any suggestions?