An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mercenary, Mis-Fit or Missionary

Which one is Corey?
"I'm a junior at Davis College which is located in Johnson City, NY next to Binghamton. I am planning to go to Papua New Guinea full time, Lord willing, after I graduate from College in two years. I am looking foward to see what God is going to do in my heart and life this year. He is AWESOME! HE is my LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. I must decrease and He must increase!"


I guess he is in the middle, with bible in hand


There is lots more to check out about Corey's PNG Discovery Trip. He got to see "God work in amazing ways" while here and got possibly challenged by the devil with his post PNG bout of Malaria. Thankfully he survived and is coming back. PNG really needs more missionaries like him.

No sarcasm intended .. or not much anyway.