An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Connecting The Dots

Alleged terrorists have been training out near Bourke, New South Wales, at the start of the year.

My new flatmate was out at Bourke at the start of the year for four months. He was also supposed to go on assignment to Afghanistan instead of coming to PNG. And he doesn't like John Howard.

Should I be worried by the mild mannered 50's something former school teacher sharing my house?

Well no, but we are having a good laugh at the recent coincidences. Although the clicking noises on my phone when I have tried to make a call, probably mean others are. I just thought it was the usual problems with Telikom.

(ok, the last bit is made up bullshit)