An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Caption Comp Winner

and the winner is ...

... well not just yet. First I thought I would collect all the ones received together in the same spot. Some came in via email and the others seemed to get scattered around in various comments. So this is what I got anyway:

E: "If this city feller gets me lost....I wonder if he tastes like chicken...."

"6 Degrees 44.233 seconds south, 147 degrees 0.406 seconds east, Yep this must be the yacht club."

"..If I keep fiddling with this, surely I can pick up the scores from Lords somehow.."

E: "Alas Yoda, I have failed to teach this Jedi to trust the guide within".

E: "Does that thing plot dangerous animals?"

"Now if I press this other button his head should swivel to the left".

E: "if I turn my head this way, I can escape the smell of that shirt".
This last one is actually mine, but I took my liberty on it from a suggestion from Alma.

So as to the winner, well I think I do like the Lord's score one from J, but I think I will have to go with ".. press this other button .." caption which came in via e-mail. Emmanuel certainly looks like he has a robotic quality to him - and the way he carried that pack was no less than machine like.

The prize is as hinted is a copy of the short film DVD with films mostly made by Wendy last year. Hope you enjoy.