An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Friday, July 01, 2005

All Set and Raring



There is a saying which goes something like "every journey begins with a first step" .. or something .. I can't remember exactly .. or who even said it but it doesn't matter anyway because all I care about is the fact I am off on another adventure. Yay.

Because of this I may not be posting for a little while. But don't distress when I return there will be an epic tale of struggle against adversity, of courage and bravery, woe and angst, subterfuge and deception, love and passion, mystery and suspense ... in fact anything that old Tolstoy can do I will be bettering .. well maybe not.

So before I get more carried away, take care all .. because I will. If not luckily there is a history of help being at hand.




Seeya in a bit.