An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Blog Changes

With some added blogging competition from one of my volunteer colleagues here in PNG (she sent me an e-mail stating that she wanted to make her blog better than mine), too much time on my hands and internet access at the Uni, I have decided to make a couple of changes to my blog.

First up is I have got rid of the "... Read More" link to all the posts. It makes the front page pretty long to scroll down (due to the amount I write for some of the stories) but it means the second change becomes immediately obvious.

I have found a free pic hosting site that is really easy and simple to use and does exactly what I want. Check it out at tinypic.com. So this means I have gone through and added in a heap of pics to old stories I have written, see some examples below.

Thirdly I have allowed comments from anyone, not just Blogger users. So let me know what you think.