An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Party, Party, Party!

Well I have been keeping myself busy by organising my social life. So with an impending birthday, I decided to whip up a birthday invite using some new technology that I thought I would learn along the way. I have had Macromedia Flash for a while but have never really bothered to use it, so now I have managed to self teach myself in the art of using it and the results are pretty good if I do say so myself.

I e-mailed off the invite, but alas I don't have an isp at the moment so have no free spot to host it from, so that a link is included here.

The party itself, is also in the name of one of my volunteer colleagues here at the Uni who is heading back home a week after it. So we decided that we would just amalgamate the celebrations.