An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Search Queries part II

Following on the previous listing of crazy searches that point to my blog, here are some more from Yahoo and Google ...

... the misdirected celebrity searcher ... "rod stewarts ex wife". - Rachel Hunter can be found elsewhere I am sure, not here.

... the strange ... "pics of a lonely boy with a new life". - Can't say I can really help with this, Google seemed to think so though.

... the perverted ... "hard pinis". - A dyslexic pervert? or tok pisin linguist?

... the concerned? ... "pics of starving people". - Better luck on the World Vision website. Not many people actually go starving in PNG.

... the educational ... "I wont to know the life cycle of the Kangaroo/ I'm a kid". - Try an encyclopaedia.

... the pondering ... "how do Papua New Guinea cope". - Good question, pity about your grammar.

... the downright weird ... "funny strange dancing guinea pigs music video". - I have no idea.