An Australian volunteer who was doing whatever volunteers do in PNG.
I was there for 2 years until Dec 2005 .. I hope I made the most of it.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Holidays Almost Over

Well I have been back in Oz for over a month and it is nearly time to head back to the tropics. I was thinking about the things I would not be able to do once back, and what I came up with was not being able to go out to major events.


First day at the Sydney test

Seeing my family ... especially the ones that grow fast.


My little cousin having a ball on Christmas day

And of course just enjoying the environment.


Those icons as they are currently lit at night

But I must say I am also looking forward to getting back up north and sinking my teeth into work and try and make progress. I have got a lot of ideas now to test and try - some of which I gained by going to the conference earlier. So hopefully 2005 should be all positive. Well it should be, because my philosophy is - it is what you make it.